Role: PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR/CONCIERGE
TruDerm, a state-of-the art medical and cosmetic dermatology practice, has an immediate opening for a full-time, Monday through Friday, Patient Care Coordinator at our Legacy West location. This location in Plano’s premier entertainment and shopping center is easily accessible from the Dallas North Tollway and Sam Rayburn Tollway (SH 121). Open seven days a week and offering walk-in appointments, we’re committed to redefining the dermatology experience.
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic professional with the desire to grow and develop with our organization. Ideal candidate is enthusiastic about skincare, personable and able to engage warmly with all our patients. This position is a highly visible and integral part of the TruDerm patient experience, from check-in to check-out to patient follow-up.
- Scheduling appointments; check in and check out
- Triage phone calls between offices
- Answer patient inquiries via phone, email and webchat
- Data entry of all relevant patient information and insurance information into EMR system
- Insurance verification
- Assist in member events with marketing
- Taking and entering payments for products and service
- Patient appointment follow up, reminders, etc.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience in medical office, scheduling appointments etc.
- Insurance verification
- ECW/EMA experience highly desirable
Competitive Salary, Medical and Dental Coverage
Please send your resume to [email protected] or click Apply below.
Role: Laser Technician/ Medical Aesthetician
A new, state-of-the art dermatology practice is looking for a fun, friendly, fast-paced group of staff ready to work diligently to the growth of the practice. A candidate that fits in the practice will need to be detail-oriented and creative. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be professional and courteous, and maintain a smile through it all. The organization values personal growth and professional development and appreciates an individual’s enthusiasm, collegiality, integrity, and reliability. Seeking a very organized, assertive, and responsible individual who is skilled in making sure the customer feels appreciated. These skills are necessary. Additionally, a candidate would need to have the ability to think and react to events effectively and swiftly. Active current certifications and minimum 3-year work experience required.
The job duties listed below are representative and characteristic of the duties required, and the level of the work performed in the job title. The duties will vary depending on employee’s knowledge and experience. Additional duties can be assigned to the employee at the discretion of the supervisor. Previous experience of at least 3 years is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Certified Laser Technician
- Licensed Medical Aesthetician
- Substantial experience with lasers and IPL machines preferred
- Experience with preparing Botox, Restylane, and other fillers preferred
- Experience with microdermabrasion and chemical peels preferred
- Experience with Laser Hair Removal preferred
- Computer literate and Electronic Medical Record Experience
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Treat patients and coworkers with respect.
- Schedule patient appointments for spa services and consultations
- Be available for patient consultation at request of physician
- Perform cosmetic procedures as directed by physician
- Room patients, thoroughly explain treatment, expected results and potential risks, obtain patient signature on appropriate consents.
- Educate patients about our services and skincare products
- Assist patients in skincare products selection
- Prepare patients for injections and other procedures by physician
- Follow up with patients after treatment
- Document patient and treatment information
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Wash and sterilize supplies, instruments and equipment daily
- Set up, clean and disinfect esthetician rooms daily
- Responsible for maintaining equipment
Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Experience with electronic medical records